Heritage Christian Fellowship is mid-size, Bible-centered Christian church in Orange, CA that seeks to glorify God through teaching the Word and worshipping our Savior, Jesus Christ. Want to learn more?
- Our services begin at 8:30 & 10:30am and lasts a little over an hour. - Our 8:30 service acts as our live-streamed service featured on YouTube. - Our 10:30 service includes Sunday school and youth. - Jesus Christ is our focus, and the Bible is always taught.
Although we have many services throughout an average week, our Wednesday evenings offer a prayer service; a teaching service and a med-week youth gathering. Wednesday nights allow us to grow deeper in the Scriptures, prayer and community with others within the church family.
No items found.
Discipleship Begins with Our Children
- Our Sunday school meets during our 10:00 service. - Kids are arranged according to age: We have a nursery, Toddler room (1-2 yrs); Pre-school (3-4); K-1st grade; 2nd-3rd; 4th-6th. - We have many activities for children throughout the year, including a Children's Christmas program in the winter and an overnight kid's Camp in the summer and much more!
- Every Sunday morning the youth worship with their families and break into their own classroom for Bible study. - We offer a mid-week youth group that includes fun, fellowship, meaningful discussion and Bible study. - We offer either an outreach or fun activity, generally, once a month, and an annual retreat is planned in the summer.
- Young families with child (a some without children) meet once a month to search the Scriptures to build marriage and families. - Childcare is always provided without charge. - Throughout the year events are planned to bless our young families, given the ministry name, "Family Link".
Our women have two weekly Bible studies, one at night and the other during the day where they dig into the Scriptures, pray and fellowship together. - Women's brunches and breakfasts happen throughout the year with special guest speakers, or a craft or outreach opportunity. - An annual retreat or conference is planned every year.
- We are committed to prayer as the Bible teaches (1 These 5:16-18). - We pray every Sunday morning- 8:00; Every Wednesday night- 6:00; and host a prayer chain throughout the week. - We participate in all nationally-organized prayer events. - We collect all prayer needs throughout the week. Contact us with your prayer needs and petitions.
-Most all services begin with worship, described as, "contemporary and reverent; Jesus-centered and God-focused. " - We strive for music excellence but care more for your heart, and care most to please and glorify God. - All livestream services include worship.
Heritage is designed to be a safe place for all to come together to encounter God. No need to put on your religious clothes or religious face. We desire you to be as real and transparent as we endeavor to be.
Further, it is our hope to offer you worship and teaching that will help you know God and grow in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. We pray you will walk away more in love with God and embraced by God's people in friendship and biblical fellowship.
Contemporary, but God-Centered
Traditional hymns mixed with contemporary choruses, make up the average worship set at Heritage.
However, more than the song selection, we provide a time during your week to come before God, behold His glory and offer your worship in Spirit and in Truth. We make it a priority to encounter God and be filled with His presence.
These are some of the most common questions that people ask when considering our church:
What if I have kids?
If you have children or youth, it would be best to attend our 10:00 service on Sunday morning. We have Sunday school for all ages and youth Bible study.
What if it's just me? Will I feel awkward being single?
We hope not! We have both single and married households in our church. We're united around Jesus Christ and the Scriptures. It is our desire you have an encounter with God and leave our church feeling refreshed by God's love and connected to fellow believers.
What Should I Wear?
You can probably tell from the pictures, but we are shooting for "casual, but classy" in the dress department. We want you to feel comfortable while remembering that we are in the house of the Lord with our brothers and sisters in Christ.
Should I Bring My Bible?
Yes! In the digital age, many people use the Bible app on their phones but we encourage you to bring your physical Bible if you are able. We encourage note taking and reading along with the text being taught.
Grace and Peace to You and Your Family.
Finding a church family is no small decision. We pray that God leads you to a perfect fit. If you would like to visit our church family, check the calendar and come on over. We would love to meet you.